EMEA VAT Compliance Manager
Consultant Kira van Loon
Datum 28 augustus 2018 2018-08-282018-10-27 manufacturing-and-production Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Looking for a new challenging opportunity with end responsibility for VAT Compliance? You like a changing and international environment?Please read on......
For our client, a multinational manufacturing company, we are looking for a EMEA VAT Compliance Manager. The position is based in Eindhoven.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Review VAT tax returns and manage successful completion and submission of returns by the Financial Shared Service Center
- Validate processes and transactions for proper VAT accounting/treatment.
- Ensure compliancy with local rules and regulations.
- Handle information requests from tax authorities and handle tax audits.
- Answer daily ad-hoc VAT issues.
- Research VAT issues and keep the team updated on legislative changes as they relate client’s business.
- Coordinate the work of our tax advisors.
- Be responsible for the development of your own technical knowledge.
- Develop and improve processes around VAT compliance.
- Develop and maintain VAT “handbook” for various jurisdictions.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in EU VAT compliance.
- Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent certification in Tax Law, Accounting, Business Administration or similar.
- Ability to identify areas of risk, carry out an effective review and know when to refer upwards.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High degree of attention to detail and ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Fluent in English.
Interested? Please apply and send your cv.