Manager Tax Accounting and Tax Assurance
Consultant Kira van Loon
Datum 10 oktober 2018 2018-10-102018-11-05 manufacturing-and-production Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Are you looking for a new position as in-house Manager Tax Accounting and Assurance within a very fast growing multinational? Please read on.....
Our client is a multinational active in the logistic solutions. The culture of our client can be described as open, flat and enthusiastic. Teamwork is important.
Due to the worldwide expansion we are recruiting a Manager Tax Accounting and Assurance for our client.
As Manager Tax Accounting and Assurance you are a skilled sparring partner of the finance team and report to the Tax Director.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Tax accounting and reporting under IFRS, review of local country tax packages.
- Effective tax rate reconciliation.
- Coordinate the group’s CbCR reporting.
- Tax compliance coordination and automation.
- Set-up and maintain the group’s tax guidelines, review adherence to guidelines and procedures.
- Contribute to the improving and monitoring of tax control framework.
- Provide operational tax support to the Worldwide Shared Services department.
The ideal candidate has a degree in (tax) law or (fiscal) economics and at least 6 years of experience as a consultant of a big-four accounting firm and/or as an in-house tax manager in a large corporate environment. You are a specialist with hands-on experience in tax accounting and tax compliance. You are familiar with the composition of tax returns and how to account for taxes, including effective tax rate reconciliation.
- You have a hands-on mentality and you are a team player that takes initiative. A self-starter with a positive attitude who dares to be critical.
- You have excellent numerical and analytical skills, with the ability to understand complex project structures and clearly explain its tax accounting treatment.
- Excellent communication skills and excellent command of Dutch and English are required, whereas another language is considered a plus.
- Eindhoven area
Interested? Please submit your cv hereunder.