Consultant Kira van Loon
Datum 14 februari 2019 2019-02-142019-04-07 fmcg Amsterdam North Holland Zuidplein 28 NL 1077XV EUR 70000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters
Looking for a new position as in-house Tax Manager? Interested in working in an international environment? Living in the Netherlands? Please read on.
Often we have vacancies for Tax Managers at multinationals. The suitable candidate is a Tax Advisor or Tax Manager with max. 6-12 years of working experience in international tax advisory and/or in-house tax experience. Vacancies are not always posted on our website or in the media for various reasons.
Tasks and responsibilities of open positions could include the following (but is not limited to):
- Supporting with the optimization, development and implementation tax policies and strategies relating to all taxes including Dutch, European and/or US corporate income taxes, value added taxes and Dutch wage tax.
- Liaising with outside advisors, auditors and tax authorities.
- Manage the tax compliance requirements and tax-audits in the group;
- Maintain and build a tax-control framework;
- Review and maintain transfer pricing policies and documentation;
- Act as an in-house tax-counsel in the areas of corporate tax, VAT, wage tax and other taxes like withholding tax;
- Monitor and identify pro-actively potential tax issues and opportunities within the group;
- Maintain contacts with the finance/tax staff in the several subsidiaries;
- Tax support with mergers, acquisitions, dispositions, internal restructuring, joint ventures etc.;
- Review and maintain the corporate financing structure;
- Supervise external consultants dealing with group and/or local tax-matters;
- Provide assistance to local businesses in relation to local tax matters and audits
- Review and manage the group’s corporate tax position in the balance-sheet and profit & loss accounts and provide input for the monthly, quarterly and year-end closing processes, including preparation of the tax disclosures for the annual report;
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Academic tax education
- At least 6 years of experience in international corporate tax advisory and/or in-house tax experience in a multinational corporation
- Specific tax knowledge
- Fluent in English (written and verbal) with strong communication
- Team Player
- Strong analytical skills and attention for detail
- Problem solver
- Ambitious, highly motivated, energetic, hard worker
If you fit the profile and you are interested in a position like mentioned above please contact us and make an appointment for an open interview. In the interview we discuss your ideas about a next step and new positions we have that match (but also possible limitations in your cv). We will give you an honest feedback on your cv.
If you want to apply please send you cv and apply.