Tax Accounting Specialist
Consultant Kira van Loon
Datum 22 maart 2019 2019-03-222019-05-12 trade-and-services Rotterdam South Holland NL 3011 GA EUR 55000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl
For a global trading company we are looking for a Tax Accounting Specialist. The Tax Accounting Specialist is part of the Accounting department based in Rotterdam.
You are responsible for reviewing corporate income tax reporting packages for 160+ entities worldwide, preparing disclosure notes to the Consolidated financial statements and follow up on ad-hoc information requests regarding taxes reported and taxes paid.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Ensure full compliance with IAS 12 requirements: review and validate tax reporting by local offices. Based on the information submitted via the tax reporting system, prepare effective tax rate reconciliation;
- Responsible for maintaining tax reporting database;
- Handle tax reporting administration section, e.g.:
- Tax Risk Reporting: maintain and update a total tax risk overview, which includes all significant tax risks in our group, including a calculation of the tax provision.
- Prepare Payments to Governments reporting;
- Transfer pricing Master File: Coordinate the annual updates for the transfer pricing Master File of our group.
- Country-by-Country reporting: Coordinate the annual CbCr filing: collect the data from systems, validate and reconcile the data and arrange the actual lodging of the CbCr file. Communicate the CbCr requirements to the rest of the group and monitor local compliance in all jurisdictions.
- Audits: First point of contact for the tax team of our auditor, for the annual audit of the consolidated financial statements (and the audits of interim reports). Assisting local teams around the world in case of tax audits.
Profile of the ideal candidate:
- Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Fiscal economics or Tax Law.
- Min. 5+ years of experience in Taxation within an international environment.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of IAS 12 requirements is a must.
- Practical attitude, strong communication skills and a pro-active no-nonsense mentality.
- Accurate, good analytical skills, independent and team player.
- Self starter.
- IT literate (Excel, taxation software).
- Fluent in English (in word and writing), other languages are a plus.
Our client offers
- Excellent growing opportunities within an international group.
- A very challenging position with prospects in a healthy and growing organisation.
- Many opportunities for exercising your own initiative.
- Stimulating environment in which enthusiastic colleagues work together in a practical and informal way.
Interested? Please apply and send your cv.