(Senior) Tax Managers
Consultant Kira van Loon
Datum 28 maart 20192019-03-29 2019-05-27 manufacturing-and-production Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 75000 125000 125000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl
We often have vacancies for Tax Manager at multinationals. The suitable candidate is a Tax Advisor or Tax Manager with approximately 7 years+ of working experience in international tax (advisory or in-house tax) in the Netherlands. Vacancies are not always posted on our website or in the media for various reasons.
Tasks and responsibilities of the open position could include the following (but is not limited to):
- Supporting with the optimisation, development and implementation of tax policies and strategies relating to all taxes including Dutch, European and/or US corporate income taxes, value added taxes and Dutch wage tax;
- Liaising with outside advisers, auditors and tax authorities;
- Manage the tax compliance requirements and tax-audits in the group;
- Maintain and build a tax-control framework;
- Review and maintain transfer pricing policies and documentation;
- Tax support with mergers, acquisitions, dispositions, internal restructuring, joint ventures etc.
- Review and maintain the corporate financing structure;
- Provide assistance to local businesses in relation to local tax matters and audits;
- Review and manage the group’s corporate tax position in the balance-sheet and profit & loss accounts and provide input for the monthly, quarterly and year-end closing processes, including preparation of the tax disclosures for the annual report.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Academic tax education;
- Specific and relevant tax knowledge;
- A minimum of 7 years+ of experience in international corporate tax in tax advisory and/or experience in a multinational corporation;
- Fluent in English (written and verbal) with strong communication;
- Team Player;
- Strong analytical skills and attention for detail;
- Problem solver;
- Ambitious, highly motivated, energetic, hard worker.
Interested? Please apply. We are looking forward to receiving your cv!