Consultant Kira van Loon
Datum 2 april 20192019-04-18 2019-06-01 it Amsterdam North Holland NL 1066VH EUR 70000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl
Are you a succesfull VAT Advisor/Manager? Are you ambitious and do you want to develop yourself further? Please read on.......
For a large multinational we are looking for a VAT Manager. We are looking for a VAT Manager who is ready to expand his/her horizon and who wants to learn more about corporate income tax compliance & planning. The position is mainly focused on VAT, but the idea is to also gradually gain more responsibility in the CIT area and become a more all round tax manager. He/she will report to the Country Tax Manager. The company provides excellent growing opportunities.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Providing VAT advise to the company on all business projects and strategic initiatives;
- Training finance staff, legal, direct tax and other tax specialists on VAT rules;
- Reviewing VAT returns and ensure advice given is properly reflected in country VAT compliance;
- Advising the company on how to mitigate indirect tax risks;
- Managing VAT tax audits in the Benelux;
- Increasing effectiveness and efficiency of all VAT compliance processes;
- Contact person of the tax authorities for all VAT issues (horizontal monitoring);
- Eventually: be in close contact with Business Operations and advising the business on corporate income taxes;
- Eventually: responsible for developing, evaluating and implementing corporate income tax planning strategies and reviewing the tax position of the company;
- Eventually: playing an active role in tax audits, maintaining contact with the Tax Authorities and external advisers, and preparing and actively contributing to meetings with the Tax Authorities;
- Responding to ad hoc and project related questions to support the different tax teams in the company.
- A Master
- At least 7+ years of relevant working experience in VAT as a tax advisor or as an in-house specialist within a multinational corporation.
- You have a background in VAT
- Keen interest to learn more about Corporate Income Tax
- Strong tax technical skills
- Strong skills
- Good project management skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
Please apply through the button hereunder.