Tax Accounting & Compliance Specialist
Consultant Rob Steur
Datum 27 mei 20192019-06-03 2019-07-26 fmcg Rotterdam South Holland NL 3062WB EUR 70000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you open to a broad tax challenge in tax accounting and compliance? Then this is the opportunity for you!
Our client is market leader in bottling beverages for retailers and A-brands. Their production is based in Europe, North America and Mexico. They offer an extensive range of product and packaging combinations from 100% fruit juices to carbonated soft drinks and mineral waters. Our client is headquartered in Rotterdam.
At the corporate head office based in Rotterdam the position has become available for a Tax Accounting and Compliance Specialist. He/she will report to the Manager Tax and Treasury and will work closely together with the group. The Tax Accounting and Compliance Specialist is responsible for a wide range of tax matters but will have a main focus on tax accounting and reporting.
- Responsible for tax accounting processes, both internal and external reporting.
- Review and analyse foreign entities tax provision calculations and reported tax financial data on a quarterly basis
- Act as internal advisor for financial controllers relating to tax reporting matters
- Play a key role in tax technology matters and improve the usability of the consolidation and reporting system for tax reporting purposes
- Prepare and coordinate filing of the Dutch corporate income tax returns
- Manage Master File, Local File and Country-by-Country reporting requirements
- Maintain and improve the group
- Maintain good relationship with external advisors and Dutch tax authorities
- Masters degree in Fiscal Economics (Dutch)
- At least 4 years of relevant post qualifying international tax compliance and reporting experience with a major consulting firm or in-house in an international tax department
- Experience in tax accounting and reporting and a thorough knowledge of Dutch tax laws and IAS 12
- Experience with international projects is a plus
- Pleasant, open and flexible personality
- Sensitive to (international) relations and strong interpersonal skills
- Pro-active, results driven, down-to-earth and team spirit
- Fluent in English and Dutch
Curious and interested? Please react!