Tax Accounting & Compliance Specialist
Salaris markt conform vast salaris en bonus
Consultant Rob Steur
Datum 16 oktober 20192019-10-18 2019-12-15 fmcg Rotterdam South Holland NL 3062WB EUR 60000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Ben je op zoek naar een nieuwe uitdaging in het brede speelveld van tax en accounting? Dan is dit een top mogelijkheid voor jou! Vanwege het internationale karakter van de organisatie is het vervolg van deze advertentie in het Engels opgesteld.
Our client is market leader in bottling beverages for retailers and A-brands. Their production is based in Europe, North America and Mexico. They offer an extensive range of product and packaging combinations from 100% fruit juices to carbonated soft drinks and mineral waters. Our client is headquartered in Rotterdam.
At the corporate head office based in Rotterdam the position has become available for a Tax Accounting and Compliance Specialist. He/she will report to the Manager Tax and Treasury and will work closely together with the group. The Tax Accounting and Compliance Specialist is responsible for a wide range of tax matters but will have a main focus on tax accounting and reporting.
- Responsible for tax accounting processes, both internal and external reporting.
- Review and analyse foreign entities tax provision calculations and reported tax financial data on a quarterly basis
- Act as internal advisor for financial controllers relating to tax reporting matters
- Play a key role in tax technology matters and improve the usability of the consolidation and reporting system for tax reporting purposes
- Prepare and coordinate filing of the Dutch corporate income tax returns
- Manage Master File, Local File and Country-by-Country reporting requirements
- Maintain and improve the group
- Maintain good relationship with external advisors and Dutch tax authorities
- Masters degree in Fiscal Economics (Dutch)
- At least 4 years of relevant post qualifying international tax compliance and reporting experience with a major consulting firm or in-house in an international tax department
- Experience in tax accounting and reporting
- Experience with international projects is a plus
- Pleasant, open and flexible personality
- Sensitive to (international) relations and strong interpersonal skills
- Pro-active, results driven, down-to-earth and team spirit
- Fluent in English and Dutch
Curious and interested? Please react!