Salaris good salary with excellent secondary benefits
Locatie North HollandFULL_TIME
Consultant Rob Steur
Datum 16 oktober 20192019-10-18 2019-12-15 financial-services Amsterdam North Holland NL 1101EE EUR 60000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Wil jij jouw ervaring uitbreiden en leren van de internationale expertise van een mooie banking groep? Wil je deel uitmaken van het Finance Team in Amsterdam? Ben jij een gepassioneerde, gedreven fiscale professional? Dan zijn wij op zoek naar jou! Gezien het internationale karakter van de functie hebben wij de functie omschrijving in het Engels opgesteld.
This role is based within the Finance Department of an international bank in Amsterdam. The role performs all tax activities in the Netherlands. You will report to the Senior Manager Regulatory Reporting and Tax. The successful colleague will need to work very closely with both Group and Business Unit Finance teams.
- Production of periodical reporting and tax returns
- Responsibility for direct and indirect tax calculations and tax compliance
- Ensures strong controls environment in place
- Identify improvements and implement changes to processes and reporting quality
- Production of month end close to support accounting area
- Demonstrate effective working relationships with a wide number of management, finance, operations and risk colleagues
- Business degree with focus on e.g. tax, accounting, audit, and group taxes
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in taxes (direct and indirect)
- Experience in or affinity with the banking sector
- Very Good analytical and conceptual skills
- Proactive, enthusiastic & motivated team player
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English and possibly German
The position is for 40 hours per week with a salary in line with the market and excellent secondary benefits. Do you recognise yourself in the profile? Then we would like to meet you!