Senior Tax Advisor
Consultant Kira van Loon
Datum 8 juni 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Are you a Senior Tax Advisor with an entrepreneurial mindset looking for a new opportunity where you can stand out and make the difference? Please read on...
For a fast growing global law firm we are looking Senior Tax Advisors with an entrepreneurial mindset. In Amsterdam they work with a team of appr. 80 fee earners and 40 staff members to provide their clients’ high quality legal services and business solutions, among which tax services and solutions.
The Amsterdam Tax practice was launched recently and currently has 10 fee earners. The Tax practice offers the possibility for tax professionals to develop, grow and work in an international environment. They aim to provide innovative and high quality solutions. Their tax professionals advise local and foreign clients on tax aspects related to structuring and financing of investments, mergers and acquisitions, internal reorganizations and business restructuring. They also assist clients in the prevention or resolution of tax disputes, including tax litigation. Their Tax team covers a broad range of areas and sectors and works closely together with other specialists within the firm.
For our client we are looking for Senior Advisors with a focus on Dutch corporate income tax, withholding tax and international tax aspects (OECD/tax treaties, EU law and transfer pricing).
Main tasks & responsibilities
- Being able to independently carry out fiscal consultancy regarding Dutch corporate income tax / Dutch dividend withholding tax, and transfer pricing and in the area of tax treaties and EU-law.
- Drafting ruling requests / tax position agreements
- Being able to comprehend fiscal aspects, and complement fiscal aspects of SPAs (Dutch share deals / asset deals)
- Constructively working with partners and associates (tutoring, instructing, delegating, following up, reviewing of work / memos, holding consultations, motivating others, participating in social events, etc.)
Profile of the ideal candidate
- Master’s Degree in Dutch Tax Law or Fiscal Economics
- Member of the Dutch Association of Tax Advisors (Nederlandse Orde van Belastingadviseurs).
- 6+ years of experience in a tax advisory role (preferably Big Four or law firm).
- Excellent language skills (Dutch and English).
- Commercial awareness and solution-oriented
- Creative and analytical thinker
- Drive for excellence
- Entrepreneurial mindset
What is offered?
The opportunity to work in a small, young tax team in a growing environment where you get the opportunity to make the difference. If you have the ambition there is the opportunity to become a partner in the future.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!