Consultant Suzan van Mook
Datum 30 september 2016
For our client, Stolt Nielsen Limited, we are looking for a Tax Manager in Rotterdam.
- Corporate Income Tax Compliance for large Dutch group of companies. Preparation and submission of corporate income tax returns are currently completed by external advisors. Following a period of planning and transition, this role should bring in-house the corporate income tax computation preparation and filing;
- Corporate Tax Accounting for Dutch group of companies: Budgeting and actual monthly/quarterly provisioning under IFRS to feed into income and deferred taxes for external group reporting and internal management accounting and annual provisioning under Dutch GAAP for statutory accounts of these entities;
- Group Tax Provisions: Following a period of planning and transition, to take responsibility for the preparation of the Group’s quarterly and annual tax provisions, including coordinating the year end audit and disclosures in the group annual accounts with final review by international tax manager;
- Tax Compliance monitoring and provision of assistance for any local corporate tax audits and investigations for the group’s European companies (excluding UK);
- International Tax Matters: providing advice to the Tanker division and assistance in applying for and obtaining double tax relief; providing business support on international tax matters; and tax project work;
- Transfer Pricing and BEPS: managing the preparation of local TP files and documentation for the group’s European companies (excluding UK) and advising on pricing policy.
Do you have experience in:
- Extensive background in Corporate Tax, including research and compliance within an international taxation environment, specialising in Dutch tax;
- Tax Accounting: hands on experience and expertise in preparing/auditing and/or accounting for tax both under IFRS and Dutch GAAP preferred, including deferred taxes, in an MNC;
- Shipping industry specialism with experience of Tonnage regimes and double tax treaty shipping articles.
- International Tax planning: up to date with BEPS developments and expected impacts; experience of issues relating to residency, permanent establishments, cash repatriation, withholding taxes, intercompany funding, overseas investment would be beneficial for both project work and to support the business.
And do you have:
- Comprehensive tax and accounting skills;
- Good communication skills with an ability to build networks within an international organisation and across distances;
- Good IT skills, including ERP and financial consolidation systems e.g. Oracle and HFM; corporate tax return packages; strong excel skills;
- Highly organised with proven ability to prioritise work, multi-task and meet tight deadlines;
- Self-motivated with an ability to work independently;
- Language Skills: English as a first or second language.
Are you interested in this role, please apply now.