Tax Accounting Managers
Consultant Kira van Loon
Datum 24 juli 2018 2018-07-242018-09-22 oil-and-gas Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
We often have vacancies for Tax Accounting Managers at Multinationals at various locations in the Netherlands. The suitable candidate is a Tax Accounting Manager with more than 6 years of working experience in the field of tax accounting. Vacancies are not always posted on our website for various reasons.
Tasks and responsibilities of the open position could include the following (but is
not limited to):
- Responsible for tax compliance as well as for tax accounting activities for the whole company;
- Preparation of corporate tax return Dutch fiscal unity;
- Preparation of the monthly, quarterly and annual corporate tax position, including
maintenance and further improve quality of group wide tax reporting processes;
- Monitoring and maintaining overview in differences in commercial and fiscal
- Monitoring tax risk provisions, cash tax position and effective tax rate;
- Being the contact for (financial) auditors and tax consultants for tax accounting
- Assist with the implementation and monitoring of Tax Control Framework;
- Assist finance and other departments in tax related issues.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience of the ideal candidate:
- The ideal candidate has a degree in tax (tax law, fiscal economics);
- At least 6 years++ experience in tax accounting;
- He/she has experience with large tax returns including foreign activities;
- Familiar with IFRS;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Good communicator in Dutch and English;
- Pro-active attitude;
- Experience with working in a multinational.
Interested? Please apply through the button below. Looking forward to receiving your cv!