Tax Accountant / Analyst
Locatie Den HaagFULL_TIME
Consultant Rob Steur
Datum 25 april 20192019-04-26 2019-06-24 oil-and-gas Den Haag South Holland NL 2289DE EUR 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl
Ben jij een ervaren Tax Accountant en wil je vanuit de cijfers naar fiscale regels en structuren kijken in plaats van andersom? Lees dan verder!
Voor een internationaal olie en gas bedrijf in de omgeving van Den Haag zoeken wij een Tax Accountant / Tax Analyst die samen met de Manager Tax & Reporting gaat werken aan fiscale structuren en verbeteringen van processen en systemen.
Vanwege de Engelse voertaal is de tekst verder in het Engels opgesteld.
The Tax Accountant / Analyst is part of the Financial Reporting & Tax (FR&T) team, within the Accounting & Finance department. The FR&T team is responsible for the consolidated group financial reporting (IFRS), tax affairs, local statutory financial reporting, other financial compliance reports, financial internal control & governance and financial compliance audits.
To be successful in this role you need to be proactive, independent, flexible in order to meet deadlines and able to set priorities. Keeping proper records of the tax affairs involved in is a key element for this role. For this position you also need to be accurate, analytical and have good communication skills, fluent in Dutch and English.
- Prepares income tax accounting closing, reporting and filing input based on tax models
- Maintains and advises on the CIT and SPS tax models fit for purpose and encourages continuous improvement, including automation
- Prepares the VAT Filings, maintains the VAT rationals which apply and functions as VAT advisor for the business, including continuous improvement for automation
- Interacts within the team on the documentation with respect to the tax structuring, documentation and reporting
- Maintains communication with tax authorities and other relevant government bodies
- Relevant degree in fiscal economics
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience with knowledge of tax accounting
- Experience in oil & gas accounting (upstream) and the Dutch Tax Environment is a nice to have
- Knowledge of GAAP (IFRS is preferred) and Tax Law and Legislation
- Knowledge of Excel (modeling) and SAP is preferred
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- A self-starter who is eager to learn and a team player, but also aims for continuous improvement and is adaptive to change
- A person who has the ability to set priorities, is flexible and is used to work with deadlines
Interesse in deze mooie uitdaging? Reageer dan snel svp!