Salaris Well balanced package
Locatie South HollandFULL_TIME
Consultant Rob Steur
Datum 21 november 20192019-11-22 2020-01-20 manufacturing-and-production Rotterdam South Holland NL 3012 CN EUR 90000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
For an international company with its headquarters in the Netherlands, we are looking for a Tax Manager. The primary purpose of this role is to optimize the tax position by providing support to the business to ensure they optimize opportunities and minimize risk in managing tax issues and comply with relevant tax laws and regulations.
The Tax Manager is member of the Finance Committee, which is responsible for developing and executing the overall vision on Finance & Control and taking an overview of the finance activities and priorities across the company.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the Dutch corporate income tax position as well as the overall tax structure worldwide
- Proactively inform and report to key stakeholders on any relevant tax matters or changes in tax legislation
- Initiates, monitors, pre-approves and/or executes tax planning initiatives and tax litigation
- Liaises with external advisors and with government bodies and tax authorities worldwide to ensure continuing access to global tax knowledge
- Advises senior management on their tax position, tax structures and other tax related matters
- Effectively leads a tax department (3fte) to deliver on all responsibilities of the tax function
Qualifications and experience:
- Master in Fiscal Economics or Tax Law
- A minimum of 7 years of progressive experience in various international tax roles, preferably gained in multinational corporations and a Big 4 accounting firm
- Hands on experience in international tax planning, tax audits, tax accounting
- Expert knowledge of international tax law
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written. Other languages are preferred
- Vision and organizational sensitivity, adaptability and ingenuity
Interested? Please apply through the button below.