Global Tax Controller
Consultant Bouke Weijmans
Datum 18 november 2022noord-holland tax/corporate-tax 2022-11-18 2022-12-18 oil-and-gas Amsterdam North Holland NL Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you an experienced Tax controller who is looking for a new step in his/ her career? For Sabic an international company working in the chemical industry we are currenlty searching for a Global Tax Controller.
In this dynamic Amsterdam based and you will assist the Manager of Tax Controllership in maintaining an IFRS-compliant global tax accounting and reporting process, while providing technical expertise and solid tax accounting analyses to all internal stakeholders.
The main responsibilities for this role are:
• Partnering with Global Tax and the wider finance community by providing solid analyses in support of decision making and planning processes relative to income taxes and zakat;
• Identifying and implementing optimisation opportunities in processes and systems for income tax and zakat accounting;
• Providing expert know how, guidance and trainings regarding income tax & zakat accounting and reporting in compliance with IFRS;
• Managing SABIC’s global income tax accounting tool to ensure changes in the business, legal, tax and financial reporting environment are timely and adequately accounted for;
• Preparing technical position papers and liaising with SABIC’s external auditors for the review/ audit of income tax & zakat positions in its financial statements;
• Preparing deferred income tax and effective tax rates reconciliations for the footnote disclosures in SABIC’s financial reporting;
The ideal candidate has the following requirements:
• Academic degree in accounting or finance
• 8+ years relevant experience in an international environment
• Combination of Big 4 and corporate experience preferred
• Expert in income tax accounting (IFRS or US GAAP)
• Strong communication and analytical thinking
• Team player with effective influencing skills
• Good working knowledge of SAP, Onesource Tax Provision and MS Office
• Fluent in English, additional language skills, like Arabic, are a plus
For more information please reach out to us via our company website, or apply directly.
Neem contact op
+31 20 644 46 55
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 18 november 2022Are you an experienced Senior Tax Risk specialist, do you poses leadership capabilities and do you like to think ahead? Than this next role might be for you. In this position you will be working in a small team together with two dedicated professionals. Together with your teammates you will responsible for identifying Tax risks and opportunities. In this important role you will report directly to the Director Tax Planning & Risk Management.