Senior Specialist Tax Risk Management
Consultant Bouke Weijmans
Datum 18 november 2022noord-holland tax/corporate-tax 2022-11-18 2023-01-17 oil-and-gas Amsterdam North Holland NL Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you an experienced Senior Tax Risk specialist, do you poses leadership capabilities and do you like to think ahead? Than this next role might be for you. In this position you will be working in a small team together with two dedicated professionals. Together with your teammates you will responsible for identifying Tax risks and opportunities. In this important role you will report directly to the Director Tax Planning & Risk Management.
Sabic, a global diversified chemicals company, headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. A global scale manufacturer in the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific, making distinctly different kinds of products: chemicals, commodity and high performance plastics, agri-nutrients and metals. Currently has a job opening for a Senior Specialist Tax Risk Management.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring, documenting & managing tax risk in all jurisdictions of SABIC operations
- Monitoring, tracking and controlling SABIC’s global tax compliance requirement.
- Developing & maintaining SABIC’s tax control framework. Providing regular reports on the global ax positions.
- Developing & maintaining quarterly Tax Dashboards for SABIC management and a Tax Risk Register for the Statutory Auditor.
- Working with the Tax Controller to ensure the SABIC accounts correctly report tax risks with relevant documentation. Providing the SABIC Controllership, ERM and Internal Audit teams with relevant details about tax risks to ensure correct representation in SABIC’s risk profile.
- Providing guidance on tax risks to the Global Tax leadership and senior management.
- Managing & tracking the tax compliance processes & filing status.
In order to succeed in this role you will need to following requirements:
- Relevant degree, e.g. Tax and/or Tax Accounting, preferably master’s level
- 10+ years in an international tax and accounting environment
- Combination of Big 4 and corporate experience preferred
- Shows initiative and ability to lead, plan & organize
- Structured, analytical and drives to completion
- Fluent in English; working knowledge of other languages a plus
- Strong communicator, with effective influencing skills, a team player
- At ease at any level of the organization, sensitive to cultural differences
Do you think you will be the right person for this interesting rol apply now, or reach out to us for more information.
Neem contact op
+31 20 644 46 55
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 18 november 2022Are you an experienced Tax controller who is looking for a new step in his/ her career? For Sabic an international company working in the chemical industry we are currenlty searching for a Global Tax Controller.