Locatie Den HaagFULL_TIME
Consultant Bouke Weijmans
Datum 13 januari 2023zuid-holland tax/corporate-tax 2023-01-13 2023-03-14 telecommunications Den Haag South Holland NL Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Can you leverage your experience in tax management and stakeholder management to help ensure that our tax strategy is compliant and aligned with business strategy?
The company has recently been aquired by two Private Equity firms, which means that changes occur even faster. This requires a strong personality and subject matter expert. Since financial management is critical to our company's performance, you play a huge role in our overal success.
In this role your key responsibilities will be:
- Develop, implement and maintain the tax planning strategy, tax policies, tax procedures and tax reporting;
- Liaise with several departments to discuss the TMNL tax planning strategy and prepare (discussion) papers on all current tax topics with external parties;
- Preparing tax disclosures and determining tax position;.
- Develop, document and monitor tax controls as part of the Tax Control Framework;
- Meet and coordinate tax reporting and tax compliance deadlines;
- Coordinate and follow up on tax audits;
- Liaise with business partners to identify risks and opportunities to optimize tax efficiency and create tax awareness in TMNL;
As Tax Manager, you will report to the Manager Tax who reports to the Director Functional Finance and you will work closely with colleagues from other disciplines such as Legal and Treasury. As a team, you will ensure optimum service provision to all of the relevant stakeholders.
What you bring:
You’re a self-starter with the ability to work independently and can manage multiple projects and assignments with a high degree of autonomy. You have outstanding organizational skills and use a curious and critical mindset to add value to the team and department.
You also recognize yourself in the requirements below:
- University degree in Fiscal Law or Fiscal Economics;
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience in both a tax practice of a tax advisory firm and in-house Tax Specialist/manager);
- In depth and up to date knowledge of Taxation (VAT, corporate income tax)
- Up-to-date knowledge of IFRS and experience in applying this for tax accounting purposes (tax position);
- Experienced in using SAP FI is a must;
- Experienced in building, implementing and maintaining a tax compliance framework;
- Ability to explain complex or sensitive tax concepts towards internal and external stakeholders and translate them into easily understandable and fit for purpose procedures and guidelines.
- You have excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
What do we have to offer?
In addition to approximately 2000 enthusiastic colleagues, we also offer the following:
- Open, honest and dynamic working atmosphere
- Nice basic salary
- 30 + 1 vacation days on a full-time basis, plus public holidays
- 3 interchangeable public holidays of your choice according to religion or country of origin.
- Collective Bonus Scheme
- Progressive Pension Plan
- Personal annual learning budget
- Hybrid work environment, both at home and in the office
- Workshops, sporting outings, cozy drinks and fun parties
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: Den HaagDatum online: 20 december 2022Can you leverage your experience in tax management and stakeholder management to help ensure that our tax strategy is compliant and aligned with business strategy? Interested? Please read further.