International Indirect Tax Manager
Locatie Den HaagFULL_TIME
Consultant Bouke Weijmans
Datum 18 november 2022zuid-holland tax/indirect-tax 2022-11-18 2023-01-17 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Den Haag South Holland NL Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you an experienced profesional in Indrect Taxes with a strong technical knowledge looking to work for a treuly global company? For a global logistics industry leader we are mediating for an International Indirect Tax Manager. In this dynamic function you will be working in a global team where many of the day to day processes have been automated and you can focus on business advisory and stakeholder management.
In this The Hague based role:
• You will be working in a dynamic role alongside dedicated colleagues in a global tax department, where openness and new ideas are encouraged.
• You will join an ambitious team of tax professionals and gain a thorough understanding of the special indirect tax issues for a shipping and container logistics industry.
• You will be part of the Global Indirect Tax team, and you will be working on projects across the world and will be working on all focus areas and priorities of our Global Indirect Tax team. Based on your experience, you will be assigned specific focus areas, such as geographical focus in Europe and Headquarter related matters or specific content focus. However, you will have a broad indirect tax role. You will be working closely with stakeholders across our organization.
Your day-to-day activities and priorities include amongst other
• Business advisory with respect to new products/services, ad-hoc VAT advisory to support the business, VAT opportunities and risks and proposing improvements in existing VAT related (finance and systems) processes etc.;
• Work on global (cross-functional) projects where you will be responsible for indirect tax aspects
• Monitoring, assessing and implementing VAT law changes and VAT case law;
• Manage/resolve tax audits and other exposures;
• Contribute to our indirect tax control framework set-up and execution;
• Build and maintain stakeholder relation as a trusted business partner.
We are looking for
• The successful candidate will have a relevant academic degree combined with at least 5-7 years of experience advising on VAT in a tax consultancy firm, in-house tax department or tax authorities.
• Have experience with VAT in an international context, covering multiple countries or areas
• Have experience with or an interest in ERP systems setup and the impact on indirect taxes
• Are a strong communicator. Your English is excellent in speech and writing
• Possess effective client/project management and task prioritization skills on an independent level
Does this role sounds appealing to you, and do you think you match the critearia, apply now.
For more information reach out to us via email.
Neem contact op
+31 20 644 46 55