Transfer Pricing Specialist
Salaris €5,000 - €6,000 per month
Consultant Guy de Wilde
Datum 12 juli 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
The holding of a Fortune 500, US based and stock listed pharmaceutical company is looking for their next Transfer Pricing Specialist. The Transfer Pricing Specialist will focus on the daily operations of the transfer pricing model within the group. Could this be your next carreer move? Then please apply and let's get in touch!
The office in Breda manages the global transfer pricing policy and processes of the group. The international tax group consist of colleagues based in the Netherlands, Germany, Luxembourg, US and Australia. The team is compact, with a hands-on mentality.
You will work closely with colleagues in the US and the international Tax and Finance colleagues spread around the globe. On the “TP policy” side, you will look after the global documentation and developments
like CbC, BEPS etc. On the “TP process” side, you will be managing the complete process from SKU pricing
to final TP testing. You will work very closely with our colleagues from Supply Chain, to make sure the intercompany flows are aligned.
The position will support the “Operational Transfer Pricing”. The company has an automated TP model in SAP ECC and BPC that supports us on the operational side. The Transfer Pricing Specialist will focus on the daily operations of this transfer pricing model within the group.
Given the operational focus, we are looking for someone with a strong background as a financial analysist (within a multinational environment/shared service centre) who has experience with Excel and SAP.
If you are interested in expanding your horizon and venture into the dynamic world of transfer pricing, this would be the right opportunity. Within this job you will be trained on the international transfer pricing dynamics, which will be a good base to further develop within the organisation.
A detailed description of role and responsibilities include:
- Process daily and year-end Transfer Pricing (TP) request forms in the SAP TP
- Support the quarter and annual TP testing process in the SAP BPC TP solution; 40%
- Support the annual preparation of the Country by Country Report (CbCR) for the
- Perform testing activities in SAP TP solution to support ongoing projects; 5%
- Work closely with IT support team on needed system developments/improvements;
- Create ad-hoc reports upon request; 5%
The ideal candidate
- Fluency in English;
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Experience with SAP ECC or BPC will be considered a plus;
- Bachelor (HBO) degree in economics, accounting, finance, business or related field;
- Experience within a multinational company would be considered a plus;
- Strong communication skills;
- Result oriented with can-do attitude;
- Hands-on mentality;
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently with minimal supervision;
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills.
Are you looking forward to being a part of a compact team of specialist working for a renowned Fortune 500 company? Please apply swiftly and let's get in touch!