Interim Treasury Controller
Consultant Kira van Loon
Datum 7 januari 2019 2019-01-072019-02-06 fmcg Amsterdam North Holland Stadhouderskade 78 NL EUR 80 120 120 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Looking for a new challenging interim assignment in treasury control or treasury accounting? You want to work for an appealing multinational? Please read on...
For a multinational based in Amsterdam we are looking for a Interim Manager Treasury Accounting.
The Interim Manager Treasury Accounting is primarily responsible for reporting on treasury and risk management operations and proper accounting thereof. The range of transactions is broad
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Support treasury accounting activities, understand their impact on financial figures and ensure that the ERP system (SAP) provides the expected output in line with the accounting principles.
- Ensure adequate reporting and accounting for all types of external financing relationships (bonds, commercial paper, bank facilities) and internal financing transactions (dividends, IC-loans and IC deposits, and cash pooling).
- Ensure adequate reporting and accounting for all types of hedge relationships (cash flow hedges, fair value hedges, net investment hedge) in different markets (FX, interest rates, commodities).
- Execute month, quarter and year-end close procedures.
- Prepare the monthly treasury report on all treasury related positions..
- Monitor and safeguard processes like transaction confirmations, payment runs and suspense accounts.
- Deliver detailed input data to the notes to financial reports in the area of financial instruments.
- Ensure timely and proper planning and reporting of forecasting and budget process.
- Be in close contact with external auditors in the area of treasury.
- Bachelor or master's degree in business economics or accounting.
- In depth knowledge of treasury products and treasury accounting, including hedge accounting (IFRS 9).
- Good IT-knowledge and experience in designing and executing effective data processing.
- Good critical thinking and problem-solving skills. Strong attention to details
- A can do attitude along with the ability to work under pressure
- Team player with good communication skills, flexible attitude and able to adapt to a changing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to adjust own style to suit audience and achieve objectives.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (particularly in MS Excel).
- Fluent in English.
Interested? Please apply online.