Treasury Risk and Cash manager
Salaris €60,000 - €80,000 per annum
Consultant Rob Steur
Datum 9 maart 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
For a newly set up headguarters in Maastricht, I am looking for a Treasury Risk and Cash manager. Are you open for a new challenge in beautiful Limburg? Keep on reading!
Our client is a world-leading synthetic rubber company with sales of over EUR 2 billion and some 4,000 employees in 10 countries. The company is a recently founded joint venture of two global brands and is staffing its headquarters in Limburg with several specialists.
For the headquarters we are looking for a:
Treasury Risk- and Cash manager
The successful candidate will be working in Maastricht and Cologne.
- Risk management strategy recommendations and execution of centralized financial risk management
- Ensure compliance in treasury transactions (internal process compliance & legal compliance)
- Execution of internal and external financing activities, including intercompany loans and deposits
- Coordinate, monitor & support subsidiary activities in the areas of external investments and foreign exchange trading
- Negotiation and coordination of legal documents and contracts for financial transactions
- Short-term global cash flow planning and reporting, including analysis of plan actual deviation
- Monitoring of financial markets and internal communication of important developments
- Active bank relationship management with core banks
- Support of short-term liquidity planning for cash disposition and tight monitoring of group financial debt and global liquidity
- Support of pension asset management activities
- Participation in Risk & Cash Management projects with high complexity and multiple internal and external interfaces
Professional and Personal skills
- Master degree in finance or business administration
- Minimum of 4 years of professional experience in treasury department of multinational company or bank
- Expert knowledge in financial risk management
- Capability to work in a multicultural and multi-disciplinary global business environment
- Collaborative and communicative personality
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, high degree of accuracy
- Fluency in English; German knowledge is an advantage
Interested in this challenging new role? Please send me your CV!