Salaris €3,850 - €5,030 per month
Consultant Joanne Laseur
Datum 30 mei 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
If you are naturally curious, want to further improve your accounting & reporting and cash management skills within an international environment and want to work on challenging international projects, this is the perfect job for you.
Our client is the market leader in circuit protection in the world, with a turnover over of $1 billion and with more than 10,000 employees in over 40 locations throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia.
The growing European corporate finance team is seeking for a proactive and hands-on team player to take the Treasury Controller position in Amsterdam to enlarge our Corporate European Headquarters.
Reporting to the Corporate Finance Manager Europe, the Treasury Controller will be responsible for the complete finance management (reporting, statutory and tax compliance, treasury and so on) of some of the non-operating corporate entities within NL / EU and looking for ways to continuously improve financial accounting & reporting processes.
The Treasury Controller will also be responsible for setting up the pan-European treasury function and improving the cash management function within Europe in close liaison with our US treasury department.
Cash Management & Treasury
- Oversee treasury transactions and management and ensure ongoing management and optimization of mapping.
- Ensure that the companies always have the liquidity and cash to meet their obligations.
- Identify, control and manage operational and financial risk.
- Manage long-term and short-term cash flow and working capital.
- Manage and oversee external relationships with banks.
- Establish, maintain and comply with relevant internal controls and treasury policy.
- Set-up and maintain cash-pool and European credit card program.
- Short-term cash flow planning and reporting, including analysis of plan/actual deviation and ongoing improvement of planning quality on central level and together with subsidiaries.
- Support of short-term liquidity planning for cash repatriation and tight monitoring of group financial debt and global liquidity.
- Ensure monthly close and report to corporate entities.
- Reconcile, analyze and report SAP accounts, including explanations.
- SOX compliance.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly US GAAP reporting packages.
- Prepare budgets and subsequent monitoring of cost centers.
- Ensure all entities meet statutory financial reporting requirements and appropriate coordination with all corporate and operating functions.
- Prepare statutory accounts and coordinate with overseas branches and statutory auditors where required.
- Correspondence with corporate functions at US HQ, department management, external consultants and auditors.
- Process and initiate control improvements.
- Participate in (and/or initiate) challenging international projects.
- University Degree in Finance, Accounting or similar education.
- At least 5 years of experience in financial control/accounting with a link to treasury/cash management.
- Solid experience of Dutch GAAP and statutory compliance in an international company or big-4 auditing experience.
- Excellent „self-starting“ power.
- Ability to travel up to 10% (both Europe and US).
Interested in this vacancy? Apply today.
Neem contact op
+31 (0) 20 644 4655