Manager Treasury/Cash Management
Consultant Kira van Loon
Datum 5 november 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Are you an experienced Treasury/Cash Manager and looking for a hands-on postion in dynamic, international, strongly growing environment?
For a Sales & Trading company we are looking for a Manager Treasury/Cash Management.
The Manager Treasury/Cash Management will be part of the Finance & Operations team of our client, a Sales & Trading company with an international product and client portfolio. This makes it a very diverse & international environment, which reflects in the job as well.
The Manager Treasury/Cash Management is responsible for manage treasury services towards timely, reliable and complete treasury activities and reporting.
The Manager Treasury/Cash Management services several business centres (within several legal entities) and has active communication lines with internal stakeholders. The Manager Treasury/Cash Management has budget or authorization responsibilities. He/she is part of the Finance department and reports to the Head of Finance.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Manage the treasury resources, people and systems.
- Manage cash flow related activities, i.e. payments, cash management, forex management, interest management, bank account management, Credit Facility Management.
- Manage trade finance related activities, i.e. opening, validating, monitoring and reporting Letters of Credit, documentary collections, and guarantees.
- Manage credit management related activities.
- Responsible for Management reporting:
o Analyse and report the present and future cash flows, as well as working capital
o Manage the month- and year-end closing according to applicable deadlines
o Manage reliable, timely and complete treasury reporting for designated legal entities
- Responsible for Internal control:
o Ensure the Internal Control System and its related policies and procedures within treasury
o Close monitor treasury processes and implement improvements External audit
o Contact person for external (bank)auditors
o Ensure efficient and effective Audit process.
- Responsible for Stakeholder management: alignment with business stakeholders (e.g. traders, execution, risk, financial control, business control etc.), advisor/partner for local and group managers and contact person for bank relations
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Master’s degree in finance or related studies
- At least 10 years’ working experience and achieved success within treasury
- Ability to manage people, activities and processes towards strict deadlines
- Excellent knowledge and use of English (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of and experience with Dutch GAAP and IFRS
- Knowledge of and experience with financial instruments among which derivatives
- IT system experience (implementation and/ or improvement)
- Experience in the commodity trading industry (e.g. cash flow management, international payment methods, FX) or comparable.
Interested? Please apply below and send you cv.